Welcome to the "Is Dr. Geek a metrosexual?" Quiz!
Let us begin. Answer the following true or false questions.
- Does Dr. Geek have a certain appreciation for musical theater? You know it!
- Can Dr. Geek cook well? Like nobody's business.
- >Does Dr. Geek iron Mrs. Geek's clothing more often than not? Very likely
- Has Dr. Geek offered helpful opinions as Mrs. Geek shops for clothes? Most certainly
- Does Dr. Geek help Mrs. Geek find stylish and comfortable shoes? It's happened.
- Does Dr. Geek use (hair and skincare) "products" on a regular basis? Alas, no.
So, I guess the answer is no.
Mrs. Geek and I took time over this past weekend to head to a nearby outlet mall to update our collective walk in closet. It was a good trip, for the most part. Our improved financial health meant that we actual had some money in the bank to spend on clothing. The low point: three pairs of twill dress pants from Banana Republic for about $45 a piece. The high points: dress shirts from Perry Ellis for $20 a piece and twill chinos from G. H. Bass for $19 each. True, I did not find any new dress shoes, and we didn't get a jump on Christmas shopping... but we certainly found some good deals.
on 2005-10-11 at 9:25 p.m.
The Wayback Machine - To Infinity And Beyond