Top 10 things that are bugging me these days.
10. Women celebrities who are so famous that they have one word nicknames or are known solely by their first names. I'm tired hearing about the likes of Britney, J-Lo, Shania, and Mariah.
9. The objectification of the women with the word "poontang".
8. Occultists. If I hear one more time about how Edgar Cayce said that the remains of Atlantis would be found in 1968 or how secret knowledge would be found under the Sphinx, I'll scream.
7. That damn Windsor Pilates infomercial. Daisy Fuentes is a babe and all, but, I don't need to see her talking about Mari Windsor and Pilates 24/7.
6. Reality TV. I'm told that the United States is an aberration because the majority of its television programming is still not reality based. I'm not in favor of going with the majority of the world on this one.
5. Radio shock jocks. When did interviews with strippers and porn stars about whether or not their girlfriends shave become the necessary litmus test for First Amendment freedom?
4. Microsoft. Not that they've done anything in particular lately. I just work with computers, have an advanced degree, and know better.
3. Bell bottoms and faux fur. Are women's fashions going to be perpetually trapped in the waiting line for Studio 54 on July 17, 1978?
2. The pimp as a male role model. Maybe I'm just being very old school here, but, when did a man who gets women to sell sex for money become someone worthy of emulation? Any 20 year old guy who is described as "pimpin'" and thinks it's a good thing needs to be bitch slapped.
1. John Ashcroft. I keep hoping a SWAT team will descend on his house and throw him in jail for three weeks before he gets to see a judge.
on 2003-05-13 at 10:15 a.m.
The Wayback Machine - To Infinity And Beyond